Afghanistan: 21 Taliban killed
Kabul: At least 21 Taliban militants have been killed in a series of countrywide operations led by Afghan police, the Interior Ministry said on Sunday.
Police backed by Army and NATO-led forces have been facing the Taliban in Kapisa, Kandahar, Herat and Farah provinces since Saturday, Xinhua reported.
The ministry, however, did not say if there were any casualties among the security forces.
The Taliban did not make any comment.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living