Afghanistan to issue multiple-entry visas to Pak businessmen
Islamabad: The Afghanistan government has agreed to issue multiple-entry visas valid for six months to Pakistani businessmen, accepting a long-standing demand of the community.
Pakistani businessmen were earlier issued single-entry visas.
During his visit to Kabul in July, Prime Minister Raja Pervez Ashraf raised the issue with Afghan President Hamid Karzai, who agreed to issue the multiple-entry visas.
The Afghan Embassy in Islamabad recently communicated the government`s decision to issue multiple-entry visas to Pakistani authorities.
Pakistani officials said the move would strengthen bilateral relations in the trade and economic sectors.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed