Afghanistan to issue multiple-entry visas to Pak businessmen
Islamabad: The Afghanistan government has agreed to issue multiple-entry visas valid for six months to Pakistani businessmen, accepting a long-standing demand of the community.
Pakistani businessmen were earlier issued single-entry visas.
During his visit to Kabul in July, Prime Minister Raja Pervez Ashraf raised the issue with Afghan President Hamid Karzai, who agreed to issue the multiple-entry visas.
The Afghan Embassy in Islamabad recently communicated the government`s decision to issue multiple-entry visas to Pakistani authorities.
Pakistani officials said the move would strengthen bilateral relations in the trade and economic sectors.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands