Afghanistan to issue multiple-entry visas to Pak businessmen
Islamabad: The Afghanistan government has agreed to issue multiple-entry visas valid for six months to Pakistani businessmen, accepting a long-standing demand of the community.
Pakistani businessmen were earlier issued single-entry visas.
During his visit to Kabul in July, Prime Minister Raja Pervez Ashraf raised the issue with Afghan President Hamid Karzai, who agreed to issue the multiple-entry visas.
The Afghan Embassy in Islamabad recently communicated the government`s decision to issue multiple-entry visas to Pakistani authorities.
Pakistani officials said the move would strengthen bilateral relations in the trade and economic sectors.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Ram Mandir in Ayodhya will be built soon, says Thawar Chand Gehlot
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?