Afghanistan to issue multiple-entry visas to Pak businessmen
Islamabad: The Afghanistan government has agreed to issue multiple-entry visas valid for six months to Pakistani businessmen, accepting a long-standing demand of the community.
Pakistani businessmen were earlier issued single-entry visas.
During his visit to Kabul in July, Prime Minister Raja Pervez Ashraf raised the issue with Afghan President Hamid Karzai, who agreed to issue the multiple-entry visas.
The Afghan Embassy in Islamabad recently communicated the government`s decision to issue multiple-entry visas to Pakistani authorities.
Pakistani officials said the move would strengthen bilateral relations in the trade and economic sectors.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH
- I may not be with CM Akhilesh Yadav, but will always be with Mulayam Singh Yadav's son: Amar Singh