Afghanistan to issue multiple-entry visas to Pak businessmen
Islamabad: The Afghanistan government has agreed to issue multiple-entry visas valid for six months to Pakistani businessmen, accepting a long-standing demand of the community.
Pakistani businessmen were earlier issued single-entry visas.
During his visit to Kabul in July, Prime Minister Raja Pervez Ashraf raised the issue with Afghan President Hamid Karzai, who agreed to issue the multiple-entry visas.
The Afghan Embassy in Islamabad recently communicated the government`s decision to issue multiple-entry visas to Pakistani authorities.
Pakistani officials said the move would strengthen bilateral relations in the trade and economic sectors.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Major Dhyan Chand example of sportsman spirit, patriotism: PM Modi pays tribute to the hockey legend
- Two criminals arrested; stolen motorcycle, arms recovered
- Congress not to project a CM candidate in Gujarat
- Ranveer Singh's rendition of 'Pardesi Pardesi' is so bad it is actually good! - Watch video
- Balochistan Assembly adopts resolution against PM Narendra Modi - Know details