Afghanistan`s oldest woman , 136, dies
Kabul: Afghanistan`s oldest woman, Khanum Hasno, has passed away at the age of 136, Xinhua reported Tuesday. She had 465 grandchildren.
Hasno died Saturday in a village of Nangarhar province, 120 km from Kabul. She was probably the oldest woman in the world, an Afghan daily reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Indian man Srinivas Kuchibhotla shot dead in Kansas bar while watching basketball game - Know what happened