Air strikes in Orakzai kill 10 Taliban militants
Peshawar: At least 10 Taliban fighters were killed and six others injured when jet fighters pounded their hideouts in the volatile Orakzai tribal region in northwest Pakistan on Monday.
The jets targeted militant positions at New Kot, Shadalay, Ghund Mela and Badamay Kalay in Orakzai Agency. Two militant hideouts were destroyed in the air strikes.
In a separate development, two policemen were injured when militants attacked a police van with a remote-controlled bomb in the restive Hangu district of Khyber-Pakhthunkhwa province.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!