Ajmal Kasab’s aunt demands his body
Faridkot: While many in India are rejoicing over hanging of the lone captured Pakistani terrorist Ajmal Kasab, his aunt, Shahnaz Sughra has said that she was proud of her nephew who carried out the 2008 Mumbai terror attacks.
“Even if he did something wrong, I am proud that he taught the enemy a lesson in their own country,” Sughra said.
Kasab’s aunt also demanded his nephew’s body back.
Meanwhile, Kasab’s neighbour, Mohammad Salim said that he belonged to a very poor but polite family.
“No money was sent to Kasab’s family and he must have been used by some religious group,” Salim further said.
Five days before the fourth anniversary of the 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks, the lone captured Kasab was executed on Wednesday morning.
Lashkar-e-Toiba terrorist Kasab was hanged till death at the Yerwada Central Prison after telling jail officials that he had no last wish. The Pakistani national was buried inside the Yerwada Jail at 9.30 am.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Sunil Grover responds to Kapil Sharma’s ‘sorry’ tweet, says ‘don’t act like a God’
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what