Ajmal Kasab’s aunt demands his body
Faridkot: While many in India are rejoicing over hanging of the lone captured Pakistani terrorist Ajmal Kasab, his aunt, Shahnaz Sughra has said that she was proud of her nephew who carried out the 2008 Mumbai terror attacks.
“Even if he did something wrong, I am proud that he taught the enemy a lesson in their own country,” Sughra said.
Kasab’s aunt also demanded his nephew’s body back.
Meanwhile, Kasab’s neighbour, Mohammad Salim said that he belonged to a very poor but polite family.
“No money was sent to Kasab’s family and he must have been used by some religious group,” Salim further said.
Five days before the fourth anniversary of the 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks, the lone captured Kasab was executed on Wednesday morning.
Lashkar-e-Toiba terrorist Kasab was hanged till death at the Yerwada Central Prison after telling jail officials that he had no last wish. The Pakistani national was buried inside the Yerwada Jail at 9.30 am.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III
- Dombivli factory blast: Death toll rises to 11, company management booked
- Kazakhstan accuses protesters of trying to oust government
- Coalition warplanes pummel Islamic State in Syria bastion
- Pakistanis hit back as clerics say men can 'beat' wives
- BJP to fight UP polls on development plank, not Ram temple issue: Rajnath Singh