Ajmal Kasab’s aunt demands his body
Faridkot: While many in India are rejoicing over hanging of the lone captured Pakistani terrorist Ajmal Kasab, his aunt, Shahnaz Sughra has said that she was proud of her nephew who carried out the 2008 Mumbai terror attacks.
“Even if he did something wrong, I am proud that he taught the enemy a lesson in their own country,” Sughra said.
Kasab’s aunt also demanded his nephew’s body back.
Meanwhile, Kasab’s neighbour, Mohammad Salim said that he belonged to a very poor but polite family.
“No money was sent to Kasab’s family and he must have been used by some religious group,” Salim further said.
Five days before the fourth anniversary of the 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks, the lone captured Kasab was executed on Wednesday morning.
Lashkar-e-Toiba terrorist Kasab was hanged till death at the Yerwada Central Prison after telling jail officials that he had no last wish. The Pakistani national was buried inside the Yerwada Jail at 9.30 am.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nitish suspends Cabinet Minister Kushwaha over alleged sting operation
- Watch: PM Modi delivers speech at Mumbai Metro Phase-II inauguration
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- India vs South Africa: MS Dhoni disappointed about 'gamble' not paying off
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- OROP implementation after Bihar poll, says Manohar Parrikar
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men