Ajmal Kasab’s aunt demands his body
Faridkot: While many in India are rejoicing over hanging of the lone captured Pakistani terrorist Ajmal Kasab, his aunt, Shahnaz Sughra has said that she was proud of her nephew who carried out the 2008 Mumbai terror attacks.
“Even if he did something wrong, I am proud that he taught the enemy a lesson in their own country,” Sughra said.
Kasab’s aunt also demanded his nephew’s body back.
Meanwhile, Kasab’s neighbour, Mohammad Salim said that he belonged to a very poor but polite family.
“No money was sent to Kasab’s family and he must have been used by some religious group,” Salim further said.
Five days before the fourth anniversary of the 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks, the lone captured Kasab was executed on Wednesday morning.
Lashkar-e-Toiba terrorist Kasab was hanged till death at the Yerwada Central Prison after telling jail officials that he had no last wish. The Pakistani national was buried inside the Yerwada Jail at 9.30 am.
- GSGMC demands to remove DU book's chapter calling Bhagat Singh a terrorist
- Bizarre selfie craze: 15-year-old boy shoots self in Pathankot, lands in hospital
- Quota stir in Gujarat phase-II: Hardik Patel's PAAS to begin 'lollipop Mahotsav' protest from today
- Real Estate Act, designed to protect consumer interest, comes into force from today
- What an idea! Here's why NCP workers in Maharashtra danced in 'Nagin' style - Watch video