All channels open for dialogue with India to improve relations: Pak
Islamabad: Pakistan Foreign Office spokesman has reportedly said that all channels for dialogue with India are open to improve the relations and resolve all outstanding issues to ensurepeace and development in the region.
Foreign Office spokesman Aizaz Ahmed Chaudhry said that the two nations` Prime Ministers were expected to meet in New York next month on the sidelines of the General Assembly session of the United Nations, Daily Times reports.
Chaudhry said that Pakistan has expressed its concern on the violation of the Line of Control in Kashmir and conveyed its resentment to the Indian government adding that the Pakistani government wants to pursue to policy of restraint, responsibility and dialogue with India.
The spokesman indirectly in response to the statement of Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, said that Pakistan has always clarified that its soil would not be used by any terroristagainst any country, the report added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!