‘America, YouTube should apologise to Muslims’
Islamabad: Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) member Sardar Mehtab Ahmad Khan Abbasi has asked the United States and YouTube officials to immediately apologise to Muslims for the release of an anti-Islamic film, believed to have been made by an Israeli-American filmmaker.
Mehtab said Washington should take action against the filmmaker as no Muslim could accept blasphemy against the holy Quran and Prophet Muhammad, reports the Daily Times.
He also demanded the government to shut down the US embassy and deport all U.S. nationals from airports right after they landed.
"Pakistan was created in the name of Islam and the government should show its reaction strongly against the anti-Islam film," Mehtab was quoted, as saying.
He added that the U.S. Government had disrupted peace and tranquillity around the globe and was deliberately angering Muslims.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’