Another blast in Quetta in Pakistan
Quetta: Just a day after the victims of Quetta blasts were buried after much protest and sit-ins, another blast was reported on Tuesday morning in a cattle market in Quetta in southwest Pakistan, injuring five.
The explosion occurred at Sibi Road near cattle market in Quetta.
The rescue officials rushed to the site and were carrying the wounded to nearby hospital for treatment.
Meanwhile the police is investigating the incident and trying to assess the nature of the blast.
It was only last Thursday that a series of blasts in Quetta targeted Hazara Shias and killed 120 people.
Out of the total death toll of 120, 96 people were killed in bombings in Alamdar Road, a Hazara Shia-dominated neighbourhood.
This sparked massive outrage among Pakistani Shias who staged sit-ins and protests and buried the victims yesterday afternoon only after the Balochistan government was sacked.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Ram Mandir in Ayodhya will be built soon, says Thawar Chand Gehlot
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan