Another blast in Quetta in Pakistan
Quetta: Just a day after the victims of Quetta blasts were buried after much protest and sit-ins, another blast was reported on Tuesday morning in a cattle market in Quetta in southwest Pakistan, injuring five.
The explosion occurred at Sibi Road near cattle market in Quetta.
The rescue officials rushed to the site and were carrying the wounded to nearby hospital for treatment.
Meanwhile the police is investigating the incident and trying to assess the nature of the blast.
It was only last Thursday that a series of blasts in Quetta targeted Hazara Shias and killed 120 people.
Out of the total death toll of 120, 96 people were killed in bombings in Alamdar Road, a Hazara Shia-dominated neighbourhood.
This sparked massive outrage among Pakistani Shias who staged sit-ins and protests and buried the victims yesterday afternoon only after the Balochistan government was sacked.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Is Sonakshi Sinha a part of Salman Khan’s ‘Dabangg 3’? Here’s the answer
- Kareena Kapoor Khan not in ‘Veerey Di Wedding’? Sonam Kapoor will tell you the truth
- Magnitude 6.4 quake hits Italy near Perugia – USGS
- Turning the tide on hair loss
- Rajnath Singh in Kashmir, says those who believe in 'Kashmiriyat' are welcome for talks