Another blast in Quetta in Pakistan
Quetta: Just a day after the victims of Quetta blasts were buried after much protest and sit-ins, another blast was reported on Tuesday morning in a cattle market in Quetta in southwest Pakistan, injuring five.
The explosion occurred at Sibi Road near cattle market in Quetta.
The rescue officials rushed to the site and were carrying the wounded to nearby hospital for treatment.
Meanwhile the police is investigating the incident and trying to assess the nature of the blast.
It was only last Thursday that a series of blasts in Quetta targeted Hazara Shias and killed 120 people.
Out of the total death toll of 120, 96 people were killed in bombings in Alamdar Road, a Hazara Shia-dominated neighbourhood.
This sparked massive outrage among Pakistani Shias who staged sit-ins and protests and buried the victims yesterday afternoon only after the Balochistan government was sacked.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!