Another blast in Quetta in Pakistan
Quetta: Just a day after the victims of Quetta blasts were buried after much protest and sit-ins, another blast was reported on Tuesday morning in a cattle market in Quetta in southwest Pakistan, injuring five.
The explosion occurred at Sibi Road near cattle market in Quetta.
The rescue officials rushed to the site and were carrying the wounded to nearby hospital for treatment.
Meanwhile the police is investigating the incident and trying to assess the nature of the blast.
It was only last Thursday that a series of blasts in Quetta targeted Hazara Shias and killed 120 people.
Out of the total death toll of 120, 96 people were killed in bombings in Alamdar Road, a Hazara Shia-dominated neighbourhood.
This sparked massive outrage among Pakistani Shias who staged sit-ins and protests and buried the victims yesterday afternoon only after the Balochistan government was sacked.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie