Anti-polio campaign in Pakistan hit by bomb, 7 killed
Peshawar: At least seven people, including four policemen, were killed today when a bomb targeted a police vehicle providing security to an anti-polio programme at the outskirts of Peshawar district in northwest Pakistan.
The incident occurred in Suleman Khel area, a suburban rural locality here in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
The injured have been shifted to the city hospital, some 20 kilometres away from the scene of incident.
Sources said that the bomb disposal squad has been called and the area has been cleared of the people fearing another unexploded bomb over there.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state