Anti-Taliban tribal elder, 5 people killed in Pakistan
Peshawar/Islamabad: A tribal elder
associated with an anti-Taliban militia was among six persons
killed today when the vehicle they were travelling in was
targeted with a roadside bomb in Pakistan`s restive Bajaur
In a separate incident, two militants were killed in
an explosion in the country`s northwest.
Tribal elder Malik Gul Shah Ali Khan and five others,
including a minor boy, died when the vehicle was targeted with
a remote controlled bomb in Salarzai sub-division of Bajaur
Agency this morning, officials of the local administration
Several people were injured in the attack. The vehicle
was destroyed by the blast.
Security forces cordoned off the area and launched a
In Hangu district of the North West Frontier Province,
two militants were killed while planting a bomb, police said.
The militants were planting the bomb beside a road
when it went off with a loud bang. Both men were killed
instantly. Police took their bodies into custody.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living