Army training aircraft crashes in Bangladesh
Dhaka: A Bangladesh Army training aircraft crashed in southeastern Partia sub-district on Sunday but the pilot ejected safely, police said.
Mofizuddin, police chief of Partia sub-district under Chittagong, around 240 km from Dhaka, told Xinhua about the crash.
However, Bangladesh Army public relations department spokesperson Mohammad Nur Islam said the army was not informed about the crash.
Earlier this month, a military training helicopter crashed in Dhamrai sub-district, around 35 km from the capital, leaving one pilot injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city