Army training aircraft crashes in Bangladesh
Dhaka: A Bangladesh Army training aircraft crashed in southeastern Partia sub-district on Sunday but the pilot ejected safely, police said.
Mofizuddin, police chief of Partia sub-district under Chittagong, around 240 km from Dhaka, told Xinhua about the crash.
However, Bangladesh Army public relations department spokesperson Mohammad Nur Islam said the army was not informed about the crash.
Earlier this month, a military training helicopter crashed in Dhamrai sub-district, around 35 km from the capital, leaving one pilot injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees
- Tata Sons removes Cyrus Mistry as Chairman; Ratan Tata interim boss for 4 months