Around 42 oil tankers, containers torched in Pak
Islamabad: At least 42 oil tankers and containers were torched by a group of armed men on Thursday in Quetta.
The vehicles were carrying fuel and military hardware for NATO forces stationed in Afghanistan. The incident was happened in Kharotabad area on Airport Road, suburbs of Quetta.
The Daily Times quoted CCPO Ehsan Mehbob, as saying that at least 32 oil tankers and 10 containers were destroyed in the attack.
According to the owner of terminal, where the trucks and containers were parked, a group of armed men appeared on motorbikes and fired two rockets hitting oil tankers.
Police and security forces cordoned off the area and over a dozen firefighters were engaged in extinguishing fire.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Anna Hazare flaunts his swag on 'The Kapil Sharma Show', no kidding! - Pic inside