At least 11 killed in Afghan bombing
Kabul: Seven women and four children were killed and four other people injured in Afghanistan Friday after a bus they were travelling in was hit by a roadside bomb in the country`s Farah province, Xinhua reported.
The victims were travelling by the bus to attend a wedding party. But the vehicle touched off a roadside bomb in the afternoon, killing 11 people on the site, a provincial spokesperson said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan chased by a tiger!
- Bihar polls: Alert sounded ahead of PM Modi's rallies in Bihar
- Caught on camera: Woman stealing cell phone in store
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook