At least 11 killed in Afghan bombing
Kabul: Seven women and four children were killed and four other people injured in Afghanistan Friday after a bus they were travelling in was hit by a roadside bomb in the country`s Farah province, Xinhua reported.
The victims were travelling by the bus to attend a wedding party. But the vehicle touched off a roadside bomb in the afternoon, killing 11 people on the site, a provincial spokesperson said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre