At least 13 killed in bus accident in Nepal
Kathmandu: At least 13 people were killed and 19 others injured when a passenger bus veered off a hilly road in western Nepal on Friday.
The accident took place in Surkhet district, 650 km west of Kathmandu, when the passenger bus heading towards Birendranagar from Gumi village veered off 50 metre down the road.
Thirteen people were killed in the accident. All those injured in the accident have been admitted to a hospital in district headquarters Birendranagar.
The condition of five passenger is said to serious, according to the police.
The bus was completely damaged in the accident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Former CM Panneerselvam demands secret voting in Tamil Nadu Assembly
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- Exclusive: In conversation with Rajnath Singh, Union Home Minister
- DMK, Congress will vote against government formation in Tamil Nadu
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley