At least 13 killed in bus accident in Nepal
Kathmandu: At least 13 people were killed and 19 others injured when a passenger bus veered off a hilly road in western Nepal on Friday.
The accident took place in Surkhet district, 650 km west of Kathmandu, when the passenger bus heading towards Birendranagar from Gumi village veered off 50 metre down the road.
Thirteen people were killed in the accident. All those injured in the accident have been admitted to a hospital in district headquarters Birendranagar.
The condition of five passenger is said to serious, according to the police.
The bus was completely damaged in the accident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth