At least 13 killed in bus accident in Nepal
Kathmandu: At least 13 people were killed and 19 others injured when a passenger bus veered off a hilly road in western Nepal on Friday.
The accident took place in Surkhet district, 650 km west of Kathmandu, when the passenger bus heading towards Birendranagar from Gumi village veered off 50 metre down the road.
Thirteen people were killed in the accident. All those injured in the accident have been admitted to a hospital in district headquarters Birendranagar.
The condition of five passenger is said to serious, according to the police.
The bus was completely damaged in the accident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'