At least 30 killed in Nepal bus accident
Kathmandu: At least 30 people, including a child and seven women, were killed while 13 others injured in a bus accident in Nepal`s Dodi district early Saturday, police said.
The accident occurred at 2.00 am when a bus heading for Dhangadhi city from Achham district, veered off a mountain road, Xinhua reported.
"Twenty-two men, seven women and a child died in the accident," a police official said, adding that rescue operation was underway.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details