At least 30 killed in Nepal bus accident
Kathmandu: At least 30 people, including a child and seven women, were killed while 13 others injured in a bus accident in Nepal`s Dodi district early Saturday, police said.
The accident occurred at 2.00 am when a bus heading for Dhangadhi city from Achham district, veered off a mountain road, Xinhua reported.
"Twenty-two men, seven women and a child died in the accident," a police official said, adding that rescue operation was underway.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi