At least 30 killed in Nepal bus accident
Kathmandu: At least 30 people, including a child and seven women, were killed while 13 others injured in a bus accident in Nepal`s Dodi district early Saturday, police said.
The accident occurred at 2.00 am when a bus heading for Dhangadhi city from Achham district, veered off a mountain road, Xinhua reported.
"Twenty-two men, seven women and a child died in the accident," a police official said, adding that rescue operation was underway.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’