At least 7 killed in Pakistan blast
Islamabad: At least seven people, including three children, were killed and 18 injured in Pakistan`s Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa province Saturday after a blast occurred near a Muharram procession, Geo News reported.
According to bomb disposal squad, the massive blast, for which 8-10 kg of explosives were used, occurred in the province`s Dera Ismail Khan city in the morning.
The bomb was planted in a garbage dump, said police.
The Army was called in to take over security in the city.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- BSF catches cow slaughter gang near India-Bangladesh border in Malda
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...