At minus 9 degrees, Balochistan is shivering
Islamabad: A cold wave grips Pakistan`s Balochistan province, including its capital city Quetta, where the temperature has dropped to -9 degrees Celsius, Geo News reported on Friday.
According to the met department, severe cold and dry weather is prevailing in Zhob, Qalat and Quetta divisions of the south-western Pakistani province.
The current cold wave will continue in the northern areas of Balochistan, including Quetta, for some time, the met office said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan