At minus 9 degrees, Balochistan is shivering
Islamabad: A cold wave grips Pakistan`s Balochistan province, including its capital city Quetta, where the temperature has dropped to -9 degrees Celsius, Geo News reported on Friday.
According to the met department, severe cold and dry weather is prevailing in Zhob, Qalat and Quetta divisions of the south-western Pakistani province.
The current cold wave will continue in the northern areas of Balochistan, including Quetta, for some time, the met office said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Arvind Kejriwal takes U-turn on water promise, says BJP
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!