At minus 9 degrees, Balochistan is shivering
Islamabad: A cold wave grips Pakistan`s Balochistan province, including its capital city Quetta, where the temperature has dropped to -9 degrees Celsius, Geo News reported on Friday.
According to the met department, severe cold and dry weather is prevailing in Zhob, Qalat and Quetta divisions of the south-western Pakistani province.
The current cold wave will continue in the northern areas of Balochistan, including Quetta, for some time, the met office said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan