Awami National Party chief to visit India
Islamabad: Awami National chief Asfandyar
Wali Khan, a top leader of Pakistan`s ruling coalition, will
make a week-long visit to India this week to attend the
centennial celebrations of the Islamic University in New
Khan, the grandson of legendary Pashtun leader Khan
Abdul Ghaffar Khan, will leave for New Delhi tomorrow, said a
statement from the ANP.
Khan`s party rules Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa province and is
a key partner in the PPP-led government at the centre.
The ANP chief will deliver a speech during the
He will also deliver lectures on his grandfather`s
Khudai Khidmatgar Movement in undivided India.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Why is religion being made the basis of election campaigns in UP?
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000