BAF plane missing, entered Indian airspace?
Dhaka: A Bangladeshi Air Force plane, flown by a cadet pilot, has gone missing this evening and is believed to have crossed into neighbouring West Bengal.
Though initially the flight was feared to have crashed, officials here believe the aircraft had crossed into the Indian air space.
"According to initial reports, the pilot apparently lost direction and entered the Indian skyline after it took off from an airbase in Jessore (frontier)," a senior police official, on condition of anonymity said.
The Air Force or the Inter-Services Public Relation (ISPR) are yet to issue any statement but the official said "our information says the pilot is safe".
The official, however, did not comment whether the plane crash-landed or had a normal landing.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!
- Tamasha movie review: Poignant and riveting; Ranbir's the master here!
- Here’s how you can make sex steamy, longer!