Balochistan blast injures four
Islamabad: Four persons were injured today when a bomb went off near a government office in the restive Balochistan province of southwest Pakistan, police officials said.
The blast occurred close to an office of the National Database and Registration Authority at Kharan.
Suspected militants were behind the attack and they fled after the blast.
The four injured persons were taken to a nearby hospital, police said.
This was the second attack of its kind on a government building in Balochistan since last week.
Earlier, one person was injured in an attack on a district election commissioner`s office.
No group claimed responsibility for both attacks.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference