Balochistan blast injures four
Islamabad: Four persons were injured today when a bomb went off near a government office in the restive Balochistan province of southwest Pakistan, police officials said.
The blast occurred close to an office of the National Database and Registration Authority at Kharan.
Suspected militants were behind the attack and they fled after the blast.
The four injured persons were taken to a nearby hospital, police said.
This was the second attack of its kind on a government building in Balochistan since last week.
Earlier, one person was injured in an attack on a district election commissioner`s office.
No group claimed responsibility for both attacks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- Salman Khan to endorse a line of langots to promote 'Sultan' – Details inside
- Texas mother fatally shoots 2 daughters; police kill her
- Brexit, a sign of anti-elite revolt: analysts
- Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh had a bitter fall-out on their Paris vacay? - Details inside
- Jayalalithaa urges PM Narendra Modi to get fishermen released from Sri Lanka