Balochistan blast injures four
Islamabad: Four persons were injured today when a bomb went off near a government office in the restive Balochistan province of southwest Pakistan, police officials said.
The blast occurred close to an office of the National Database and Registration Authority at Kharan.
Suspected militants were behind the attack and they fled after the blast.
The four injured persons were taken to a nearby hospital, police said.
This was the second attack of its kind on a government building in Balochistan since last week.
Earlier, one person was injured in an attack on a district election commissioner`s office.
No group claimed responsibility for both attacks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy
- Two ISIS operatives, planning to target religious places, arrested by Gujarat ATS