Balochistan blast injures four
Islamabad: Four persons were injured today when a bomb went off near a government office in the restive Balochistan province of southwest Pakistan, police officials said.
The blast occurred close to an office of the National Database and Registration Authority at Kharan.
Suspected militants were behind the attack and they fled after the blast.
The four injured persons were taken to a nearby hospital, police said.
This was the second attack of its kind on a government building in Balochistan since last week.
Earlier, one person was injured in an attack on a district election commissioner`s office.
No group claimed responsibility for both attacks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Congress demands Sushma Swaraj's resignation over Lalit Modi's job offer to her husband