Balochistan blast injures four
Islamabad: Four persons were injured today when a bomb went off near a government office in the restive Balochistan province of southwest Pakistan, police officials said.
The blast occurred close to an office of the National Database and Registration Authority at Kharan.
Suspected militants were behind the attack and they fled after the blast.
The four injured persons were taken to a nearby hospital, police said.
This was the second attack of its kind on a government building in Balochistan since last week.
Earlier, one person was injured in an attack on a district election commissioner`s office.
No group claimed responsibility for both attacks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof