‘Baloch`s human rights being badly violated in Pak`
Islamabad: Two representatives of Balochistan in Iran and Pakistan have claimed that the Baloch were facing human rights violations in both the countries.
Nasser Boladai and Noordin Mengal made their claims during their visit to Brussels to raise awareness about the continued human rights violations against the Baloch in both countries, and to urge the European Union (EU) to protest against their systematic suppression by the Iranian and Pakistani regimes.
According to the Daily Times, the Baloch representatives engaged in constructive dialogues in a series of meetings with members of the European Parliament, European officials, political advisers and human rights organisations.
Boladai and Mengal explained in detail about the severity of the human rights violations by the military which included, arbitrary arrests, continuing disappearances, torture, targeted killings, dumping of mutilated bodies among others.
The representatives stressed that the Bloch living in both the countries had limited access to education and basic services such as electricity and water, and had restrictions on their freedom of association and expression also.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter