Bangladesh gets arbitration centre for commercial disputes
Dhaka: Bangladesh has set up its first ever arbitration centre to settle commercial disputes.
The Bangladesh International Arbitration Centre (BIAC) was opened here "with a promise to help settle commercial disputes in a quick, transparent and cost-effective manner", The Daily Star said Sunday.
BIAC is a registered, not-for-profit organisation to provide an environment where clients can meet their arbitration needs effectively and efficiently. Its work revolves around the best ways to adapt arbitration to fundamental changes in the economy.
The International Chamber of Commerce-Bangladesh (ICC-B), Dhaka Chamber of Commerce and Industry (DCCI) and Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce and Industry (MCCI), Dhaka, have set up the centre for alternative disputes resolution, with support from the Bangladesh Investment Climate Fund that is managed by the International Finance Corporation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday