Bangladesh`s Left to launch anti-government stir
Dhaka: Bangladesh`s Left parties have announced a movement against Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina`s government, ahead of another stir by the main opposition Bangladesh Nationalist Party (BNP).
Fifteen Left parties say they want to provide the people with an "alternative" to the two mainstream parties -- the BNP and the ruling Awami League.
They will begin with a sit-in Tuesday while former prime minister and leader of opposition in parliament Khaleda Zia announced her programme at a rally in Dhaka earlier this week, New Age newspaper said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Dadri lynching: Rahul Gandhi reaches Dadri, meets victim Iqlakh's family
- Dadri lynching: Prime accused's father refutes allegations; says son is innocent
- Indrani attempted suicide or big security lapse by jail authorities?
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Russia bombs ISIS headquarters in Syria, video goes viral on internet - Watch