Bangladesh`s Left to launch anti-government stir
Dhaka: Bangladesh`s Left parties have announced a movement against Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina`s government, ahead of another stir by the main opposition Bangladesh Nationalist Party (BNP).
Fifteen Left parties say they want to provide the people with an "alternative" to the two mainstream parties -- the BNP and the ruling Awami League.
They will begin with a sit-in Tuesday while former prime minister and leader of opposition in parliament Khaleda Zia announced her programme at a rally in Dhaka earlier this week, New Age newspaper said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Katrina Kaif names her best friend and it’s NOT Salman Khan – Details inside
- Fox News chief Ailes resigns after sexual harassment claims
- WATCH: HILARIOUS! Is this the worst ball ever bowled in international cricket?
- Sensex recovers 54 points in early trade on corporate earnings
- Christine Lagarde says global growth forecast revised downward on Brexit