Bangladesh`s Left to launch anti-government stir
Dhaka: Bangladesh`s Left parties have announced a movement against Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina`s government, ahead of another stir by the main opposition Bangladesh Nationalist Party (BNP).
Fifteen Left parties say they want to provide the people with an "alternative" to the two mainstream parties -- the BNP and the ruling Awami League.
They will begin with a sit-in Tuesday while former prime minister and leader of opposition in parliament Khaleda Zia announced her programme at a rally in Dhaka earlier this week, New Age newspaper said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!