Bangladesh`s Left to launch anti-government stir
Dhaka: Bangladesh`s Left parties have announced a movement against Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina`s government, ahead of another stir by the main opposition Bangladesh Nationalist Party (BNP).
Fifteen Left parties say they want to provide the people with an "alternative" to the two mainstream parties -- the BNP and the ruling Awami League.
They will begin with a sit-in Tuesday while former prime minister and leader of opposition in parliament Khaleda Zia announced her programme at a rally in Dhaka earlier this week, New Age newspaper said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India