Bangladesh`s Left to launch anti-government stir
Dhaka: Bangladesh`s Left parties have announced a movement against Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina`s government, ahead of another stir by the main opposition Bangladesh Nationalist Party (BNP).
Fifteen Left parties say they want to provide the people with an "alternative" to the two mainstream parties -- the BNP and the ruling Awami League.
They will begin with a sit-in Tuesday while former prime minister and leader of opposition in parliament Khaleda Zia announced her programme at a rally in Dhaka earlier this week, New Age newspaper said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users