‘Bania’ India can’t attack Pakistan, says Hafiz Saeed
Zee Media Bureau/Supriya Jha
Islamabad: Spewing his latest vitriolic anti-India remarks, Jamat-ut-Dawa chief Hafiz Saeed on Monday dismissed any possibility of India attacking Pakistan.
Speaking to Pakistani news channel Express News TV, Hafiz Saeed said, “I don’t think this ‘bania’ India can attack on us”.
"India toh Pakistan par hamla kabhi nahi karega na kar sakta hai, yeh toh auraton vaali ladaai kar sakta hai.. (Neither India can and nor it will attack Pakistan… It can only fight like women),” said the JuD chief who is known for spouting anti-India stance.
Hafiz Saeed also updated his Twitter with similar tweets echoing aggressive anti-India sentiments.
One of his tweets also bragged about Pakistan’s nuclear weapons: “I don`t believe in the fantasy that India can ever attack Pakistan. This is not the Pakistan of 1971. Our Nukes are not for museums either.”
Terming Pakistan’s policy as “restrained”, Saeed in another tweet, urged the Nawaz Sharif government to rethink its stance on India.
"Pakistan`s restrained policy is being taken as weakness. Government should review its stance. War or peace is India`s choice," Saeed said.
Hafiz Saeed yesterday unleashed a barrage of anti-India tweets, mentioning Kashmir and also blaming India for Pakistani floods.
“#kashmir does NOT belong to India. It is a disputed territory where millions have died for freedom. Pakistanis should never forsake them,” read another tweet.
Recently, Saeed had also challenged India to prove that he was a terrorist.
"You (India) are continuously calling me a terrorist. But I am not a terrorist, and if you are not satisfied, an independent judicial commission comprising senior lawyers and judges from India and Pakistan should investigate whether I am guilty," Saeed had told Dawn newspaper.
"You (India) look to be very eager to get me. Don`t worry, I myself will visit India," Saeed said.
Hafiz Saeed, who is founder of banned organization Jamat-ud-Dawa, also had a bounty of $10 million imposed on his head by the US.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- LIVE: After surgical strikes by Indian Army, Nawaz Sharif says Pakistan wants peace
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’