Banned outfit claims it abducted Gilani`s son
Islamabad: Three months after former prime minister Yousuf Raza Gilani`s son went missing from Pakistan`s Punjab province, a proscribed militant group has claimed responsibility for Ali Haider Gilani`s abduction, the Geo News reported on Tuesday.
Ail Haider Gilani was kidnapped on May 02 during an election campaign in Multan city.
Abu Yazeed, a spokesperson for the outfit calling itself Al-Mansooreen Brigade, said Ali Haider Gilani was in their custody and safe.
The group would soon release a video of Ali Haider Gillani shortly after Eid and apprise about their demands, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda