B`desh former president Ershad hospitalised
Dhaka: Bangladesh`s former president H M
Ershad has been admitted to a hospital after his
Ershad, chairman of the Jatiya Party which is key ally
of ruling Awami League, was kept under the Intensive Care Unit
(ICU) and his condition was stable yesterday, the doctors at
the United Hospital said.
ICU consultant Dr Mohammad Maniruzzaman told
journalists that Ershad had Hypo Volumic Shock due to a sudden
loss of huge blood perhaps from colon.
He overcame the shock after resuscitation and his
blood pressure was normal. He was talking and fed normally,
said the doctor.
After keeping him under direct observation today we
might release him tomorrow, the doctor added.
Ershad, a former army general, assumed power through a
bloodless military coup in Bangladesh in 1982.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!