Beheaded bodies of 3 ‘US spies’ in Pakistan found
Peshawar: Beheaded bodies of three tribesmen accused of spying for the US were found in North Waziristan tribal region in northwest Pakistan on Friday.
The tribesmen who were beheaded by the Taliban, who claimed they were spying on the militants for the US. The bodies were found in Norak vilage, 15 kms east of Miranshah, the main town in North Waziristan agency.
A note left besides the body by the Taliban said other persons found spying for the US would meet the same fate. The Pakistani Taliban have beheaded and shot dead several tribesmen on charges of espionage over the past few weeks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Shocking ISIS video: English-speaking 10-year-old boy beheads hostage, warns America