Beheaded bodies of 3 ‘US spies’ in Pakistan found
Peshawar: Beheaded bodies of three tribesmen accused of spying for the US were found in North Waziristan tribal region in northwest Pakistan on Friday.
The tribesmen who were beheaded by the Taliban, who claimed they were spying on the militants for the US. The bodies were found in Norak vilage, 15 kms east of Miranshah, the main town in North Waziristan agency.
A note left besides the body by the Taliban said other persons found spying for the US would meet the same fate. The Pakistani Taliban have beheaded and shot dead several tribesmen on charges of espionage over the past few weeks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS