Benazir murder case: Pervez Musharraf`s house arrest extended till May 28
Rawalpindi: An anti-terrorism court in Pakistan has extended former president and military ruler Pervez Musharraf `s house arrest over the murder of former premierBenazir Bhutto until May 28, according to a prosecutor.
The Daily Times quoted prosecutor Chaudhry Azhar as saying that the court also put off hearing a bail application by Musharraf until May 20.
He added that the adjournment came after Musharraf`s lawyer Salman Safdar could not attend the hearing.
This was the first hearing after the main state prosecutor handling Bhutto`s 2007 murder and the 2008 Mumbai attacks, Chaudhry Zulfiqar Ali, was shot dead in Islamabad en route to court on May 3.
Musharraf is accused of conspiracy to murder two-time prime minister Benazir.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- ISL 2015: NorthEast United FC vs Delhi Dynamos - Preview
- Pakistan vs England, 2nd T20: Live Streaming