Bilawal awarded BA Honours degree at Oxford
Islamabad: Pakistan President Asif Ali Zardari`s son Bilawal has been awarded a BA Honours degree at a convocation of the Oxford University.
The degree was awarded to Bilawal Bhutto Zardari, the chairman of the ruling Pakistan People’s Party, at the convocation held yesterday, the PPP said in a statement on Sunday.
He was accompanied to the event by his aunt Sanam Bhutto and sister Bakhtawar Bhutto Zardari.
Bilawal graduated with BA Honours in modern history and politics.
Though he had completed the course two years ago, he was unable to formally receive the degree until now due to his busy schedule, the statement said.
The son of slain former premier Benazir Bhutto will turn 24 in September.
He can contest Parliamentary Elections only in 2013.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!