Bilawal awarded BA Honours degree at Oxford
Islamabad: Pakistan President Asif Ali Zardari`s son Bilawal has been awarded a BA Honours degree at a convocation of the Oxford University.
The degree was awarded to Bilawal Bhutto Zardari, the chairman of the ruling Pakistan People’s Party, at the convocation held yesterday, the PPP said in a statement on Sunday.
He was accompanied to the event by his aunt Sanam Bhutto and sister Bakhtawar Bhutto Zardari.
Bilawal graduated with BA Honours in modern history and politics.
Though he had completed the course two years ago, he was unable to formally receive the degree until now due to his busy schedule, the statement said.
The son of slain former premier Benazir Bhutto will turn 24 in September.
He can contest Parliamentary Elections only in 2013.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa suffers cardiac arrest; being monitored
- Watch: PM Modi addresses rally in Moradabad, UP - Part II
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what