Bilawal awarded BA Honours degree at Oxford
Islamabad: Pakistan President Asif Ali Zardari`s son Bilawal has been awarded a BA Honours degree at a convocation of the Oxford University.
The degree was awarded to Bilawal Bhutto Zardari, the chairman of the ruling Pakistan People’s Party, at the convocation held yesterday, the PPP said in a statement on Sunday.
He was accompanied to the event by his aunt Sanam Bhutto and sister Bakhtawar Bhutto Zardari.
Bilawal graduated with BA Honours in modern history and politics.
Though he had completed the course two years ago, he was unable to formally receive the degree until now due to his busy schedule, the statement said.
The son of slain former premier Benazir Bhutto will turn 24 in September.
He can contest Parliamentary Elections only in 2013.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal