Bilawal awarded BA Honours degree at Oxford
Islamabad: Pakistan President Asif Ali Zardari`s son Bilawal has been awarded a BA Honours degree at a convocation of the Oxford University.
The degree was awarded to Bilawal Bhutto Zardari, the chairman of the ruling Pakistan People’s Party, at the convocation held yesterday, the PPP said in a statement on Sunday.
He was accompanied to the event by his aunt Sanam Bhutto and sister Bakhtawar Bhutto Zardari.
Bilawal graduated with BA Honours in modern history and politics.
Though he had completed the course two years ago, he was unable to formally receive the degree until now due to his busy schedule, the statement said.
The son of slain former premier Benazir Bhutto will turn 24 in September.
He can contest Parliamentary Elections only in 2013.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- My News: People forced to pay for govt water tankers in Sangam Vihar
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi