Bilawal awarded BA Honours degree at Oxford
Islamabad: Pakistan President Asif Ali Zardari`s son Bilawal has been awarded a BA Honours degree at a convocation of the Oxford University.
The degree was awarded to Bilawal Bhutto Zardari, the chairman of the ruling Pakistan People’s Party, at the convocation held yesterday, the PPP said in a statement on Sunday.
He was accompanied to the event by his aunt Sanam Bhutto and sister Bakhtawar Bhutto Zardari.
Bilawal graduated with BA Honours in modern history and politics.
Though he had completed the course two years ago, he was unable to formally receive the degree until now due to his busy schedule, the statement said.
The son of slain former premier Benazir Bhutto will turn 24 in September.
He can contest Parliamentary Elections only in 2013.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security