‘Bilawal Bhutto loves Hina, wants to marry her’
New Delhi/Islamabad: Pakistan is abuzz with reports of a steamy love affair between Bilawal Bhutto and foreign minister Hina Rabbani Khar, a Bangladeshi tabloid claimed.
Bilawal is said to be in deep love with Hina, who is 11 years older than him. Both of them have planned to leave Pakistan and settle in Switzerland post their union, the report said.
As per The Blitz, President Asif Ali Zardari is vehemently opposed to Bilawal`s keenness to enter into marital relations with Khar, who is already married and is mother of two children. Zardari fears that such a move by his son will not only jeopardize Bilawal`s political career but also cause political doom for the ruling Pakistan People`s Party (PPP).
Hina Rabbani Khar, is poised to end her marriage with millionaire businessman Firoze Gulzar, from whom she has two daughters named Annaya and Dina, the report added.
The sensational report further claimed that Bilawal and Hina had a secret affair for quite some time. It came to the knowledge of Asif Ali Zardari, when he caught the duo in a compromising situation inside the President’s house, where Bilawal also resides.
In an effort to dissuade Hina from going ahead with the relationship, the report said, Zardari used the government machinery against the business interests of Hina’s husband, but he failed in his endeavour.
The Blitz further claimed that Hina Rabbani Khar sent Bilawal a greeting card on his birthday with hand-written message: "The foundation of our relations is eternal and soon we shall be just ourselves."
Despite Zardari’s tough stand, Bilawal is said to be adamant on going ahead with his plan to marry Hina. The tabloid claimed that Bilawal has even threatened to resign as President of PPP.
Bilawal told his father that he would settle in Switzerland with his lady love and her daughters, though later he even told his father that, Hina might leave her daughters with her husband after the divorce.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- India's Balochistan push works, European Parliament warns Pakistan of sanctions over atrocities on Balochi people