Bilawal-Zardari tiff rumours baseless: Rehman Malik
Islamabad: Former Pakistan interior minister Rehman Malik has strongly rejected a media report claiming that Bilawal Bhutto Zardari has left the country after a spat with his father, President Asif Ali Zardari .
Malik said that the media report was "pre-election propaganda", and added that he was confident that the rumours would prove to be baseless, reports The Express Tribune.
The news report by an agency had alleged that Bilawal had left for Dubai after a tiff with his father, and aunt Faryal Talpur.
The root of the tiff was ascribed to dissatisfaction with the governance of the Pakistan People`s Party while in power.
Allegedly, Bilawal did not agree with the handling of the terrorist shooting incident targeting child activist Malala Yousafzai, nor was he pleased with the follow-up action on the devastating bomb attacks on Shias in Quetta that killed nearly 250 people.
Additionally, Bilawal`s recommendations for ticket allotment to party workers were ignored, the report claimed, citing sources.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- Flying kisses galore! Ranveer Singh – Deepika Padukone are very much in love – Watch
- Asian markets extend gains on Brexit stimulus bets
- Check rajeduboard.nic.in for RBSE Rajasthan 8th Result 2016: BSER Ajmer 8th Board Result, Rajasthan 8th Class Results 2016
- CCPA to meet today to decide Monsoon Session dates
- 'Rustom' POSTER: Akshay Kumar's intense act will leave you asking for more!