Bilawal-Zardari tiff rumours baseless: Rehman Malik
Islamabad: Former Pakistan interior minister Rehman Malik has strongly rejected a media report claiming that Bilawal Bhutto Zardari has left the country after a spat with his father, President Asif Ali Zardari .
Malik said that the media report was "pre-election propaganda", and added that he was confident that the rumours would prove to be baseless, reports The Express Tribune.
The news report by an agency had alleged that Bilawal had left for Dubai after a tiff with his father, and aunt Faryal Talpur.
The root of the tiff was ascribed to dissatisfaction with the governance of the Pakistan People`s Party while in power.
Allegedly, Bilawal did not agree with the handling of the terrorist shooting incident targeting child activist Malala Yousafzai, nor was he pleased with the follow-up action on the devastating bomb attacks on Shias in Quetta that killed nearly 250 people.
Additionally, Bilawal`s recommendations for ticket allotment to party workers were ignored, the report claimed, citing sources.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result 2015 to be announced shortly