Bilawal-Zardari tiff rumours baseless: Rehman Malik
Islamabad: Former Pakistan interior minister Rehman Malik has strongly rejected a media report claiming that Bilawal Bhutto Zardari has left the country after a spat with his father, President Asif Ali Zardari .
Malik said that the media report was "pre-election propaganda", and added that he was confident that the rumours would prove to be baseless, reports The Express Tribune.
The news report by an agency had alleged that Bilawal had left for Dubai after a tiff with his father, and aunt Faryal Talpur.
The root of the tiff was ascribed to dissatisfaction with the governance of the Pakistan People`s Party while in power.
Allegedly, Bilawal did not agree with the handling of the terrorist shooting incident targeting child activist Malala Yousafzai, nor was he pleased with the follow-up action on the devastating bomb attacks on Shias in Quetta that killed nearly 250 people.
Additionally, Bilawal`s recommendations for ticket allotment to party workers were ignored, the report claimed, citing sources.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan