Blast at Kabul military hospital kills at least 3
Kabul: A powerful blast struck Kabul`s main military hospital on Saturday, killing at least three people and wounding many others, the Defence Ministry said.
Defence Ministry spokesman General Mohammed Zaher Azimi said the blast occurred at noon inside a tent on the grounds of the Mohammad Daud Khan military hospital in central Kabul. Afghan media reported that it was a suicide attack and another bomber might be on the hospital grounds.
Azimi could not confirm the reports on Tolo TV and said the Army was still investigating the cause of the blast. The area that was hit was used to train doctors, he added. He had no other details. The powerful explosion was heard around the capital.
"Tents are used because there is not enough space in the hospital. This area is used by university students for training and eating meals," Azimi said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested