Blast in house in southwest Pakistan kills 4
Chaman: A government official says a blast ripped through a house where explosives and weapons had been stored in southwest Pakistan, killing four people.
Habibullah Khan Kundi says Thursday`s blast in Chaman town on the Afghan border also wounded 10 people. The dead and wounded were Afghan refugees who were living in the house. Kundi is a government administrator in Chaman.
It was unclear who had stored the weapons and explosives in the house. The Afghan Taliban are believed to have a significant presence in Baluchistan province, where Chaman is located.
Chaman is one of the main border crossings into Afghanistan from Pakistan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city