Blast in house in southwest Pakistan kills 4
Chaman: A government official says a blast ripped through a house where explosives and weapons had been stored in southwest Pakistan, killing four people.
Habibullah Khan Kundi says Thursday`s blast in Chaman town on the Afghan border also wounded 10 people. The dead and wounded were Afghan refugees who were living in the house. Kundi is a government administrator in Chaman.
It was unclear who had stored the weapons and explosives in the house. The Afghan Taliban are believed to have a significant presence in Baluchistan province, where Chaman is located.
Chaman is one of the main border crossings into Afghanistan from Pakistan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you