Blast in house in southwest Pakistan kills 4
Chaman: A government official says a blast ripped through a house where explosives and weapons had been stored in southwest Pakistan, killing four people.
Habibullah Khan Kundi says Thursday`s blast in Chaman town on the Afghan border also wounded 10 people. The dead and wounded were Afghan refugees who were living in the house. Kundi is a government administrator in Chaman.
It was unclear who had stored the weapons and explosives in the house. The Afghan Taliban are believed to have a significant presence in Baluchistan province, where Chaman is located.
Chaman is one of the main border crossings into Afghanistan from Pakistan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- S Korea offers Tokyo-funded money to 'comfort women'
- Jurgen Klopp tries to keep peace with frustrated Daniel Sturridge
- Iraqi, Syrian foreign ministers meet in Baghdad
- Will not be bullied, will definitely visit Pakistan to talk peace: Ramya
- Xioami Redmi Note 4 launched, comes with 10-core processor, 4,100 mAh battery