Blast in Peshawar, 3 injured
Peshawar: A blast near a police van on the outskirts of Pakistan`s northwest city of Peshawar on Saturday left three people, including two policemen and a woman, injured.
The explosion on Kohat road completely destroyed the police van after which the security forces cordoned off the area and launched a search operation.
The three people injured in the blast were shifted to the Lady Reading Hospital.
Four police personnel were present in the van at the time of the explosion.
Bomb Disposal Squad (BDS) personnel said approximately five kilogrammes of explosive material was used in the explosion which was concealed in a cylinder.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- When MP CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan got 'lift' from cops during visit to flood-hit areas; image goes viral - Pic inside
- Monsoon session of UP assembly from today; GST Bill likely to be ratified
- Rio Olympics 2016: Sachin Tendulkar all set to gift a swanky BMW to PV Sindhu for scripting history
- Four-day Delhi Assembly session to ratify GST Bill starts today
- Here's what kept Abhay Deol away from silver screen for two years!