Blast in Peshawar, 3 injured
Peshawar: A blast near a police van on the outskirts of Pakistan`s northwest city of Peshawar on Saturday left three people, including two policemen and a woman, injured.
The explosion on Kohat road completely destroyed the police van after which the security forces cordoned off the area and launched a search operation.
The three people injured in the blast were shifted to the Lady Reading Hospital.
Four police personnel were present in the van at the time of the explosion.
Bomb Disposal Squad (BDS) personnel said approximately five kilogrammes of explosive material was used in the explosion which was concealed in a cylinder.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Congress puts gag order on partymen, asks them not to make comments inconsistent with party stand
- Donald Trump has no clue about middle class, says Joe Biden
- Barack Obama endorses Hillary Clinton for US presidency - Highlights
- India, Bangladesh Home Minister-level talks today - Know its agenda
- 2006 Aurangabad arms haul case: MCOCA court likely to announce its order on Abu Jundal today