Blast in Peshawar, 3 injured
Peshawar: A blast near a police van on the outskirts of Pakistan`s northwest city of Peshawar on Saturday left three people, including two policemen and a woman, injured.
The explosion on Kohat road completely destroyed the police van after which the security forces cordoned off the area and launched a search operation.
The three people injured in the blast were shifted to the Lady Reading Hospital.
Four police personnel were present in the van at the time of the explosion.
Bomb Disposal Squad (BDS) personnel said approximately five kilogrammes of explosive material was used in the explosion which was concealed in a cylinder.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!