Blast in Peshawar, 3 injured
Peshawar: A blast near a police van on the outskirts of Pakistan`s northwest city of Peshawar on Saturday left three people, including two policemen and a woman, injured.
The explosion on Kohat road completely destroyed the police van after which the security forces cordoned off the area and launched a search operation.
The three people injured in the blast were shifted to the Lady Reading Hospital.
Four police personnel were present in the van at the time of the explosion.
Bomb Disposal Squad (BDS) personnel said approximately five kilogrammes of explosive material was used in the explosion which was concealed in a cylinder.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- What is the motive behind 'unconditional talks' offer by Pakistan?
- Special report: Kashmiri Pandits recall their plight
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Pakistan's ISI spy ring busted in India, BSF jawan among 2 held in Jammu, 3 agents apprehended in Kolkata