Blast in Peshawar, 3 injured
Peshawar: A blast near a police van on the outskirts of Pakistan`s northwest city of Peshawar on Saturday left three people, including two policemen and a woman, injured.
The explosion on Kohat road completely destroyed the police van after which the security forces cordoned off the area and launched a search operation.
The three people injured in the blast were shifted to the Lady Reading Hospital.
Four police personnel were present in the van at the time of the explosion.
Bomb Disposal Squad (BDS) personnel said approximately five kilogrammes of explosive material was used in the explosion which was concealed in a cylinder.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS