Blast kills 7 in northwest Pakistan
Peshawar: At least seven people were killed and four others injured today in a roadside bomb blast in this restive northwestern Pakistani city.
The blast occurred in Dorri Banda area of Hangu district of Khyber Pakthunkhwa.
Seven people and injured four others injured in the explosion, security sources said.
Rescue and security teams rushed towards the blast site and shifted the injured to a nearby hospital for treatment.
Security forces cordoned off the area and started a search operation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded: Shahid reveals about meeting Aishwarya
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!