Blast kills 7 in northwest Pakistan
Peshawar: At least seven people were killed and four others injured today in a roadside bomb blast in this restive northwestern Pakistani city.
The blast occurred in Dorri Banda area of Hangu district of Khyber Pakthunkhwa.
Seven people and injured four others injured in the explosion, security sources said.
Rescue and security teams rushed towards the blast site and shifted the injured to a nearby hospital for treatment.
Security forces cordoned off the area and started a search operation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'