Blast targets security forces convoy in Pak
Peshawar: A security forces convoy was targeted with an improvised explosive device in Pakistan`s restive Kurram tribal region on Friday, though there were no casualties.
The IED planted by militants on the Thall-Parachinar road went off after the convoy passed the area, police said.
The convoy was on its way from Parachinar, the main town in Kurram, to Hangu in North West Frontier Province.
A police team went to the site of the blast and cordoned off the area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Gurdaspur terror attack: Blow-by-blow account
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea