Blasts near Karachi railway station disrupt train services
Karachi: Two low-intensity bombs went off near a railway station in the southern Pakistani city of Karachi on Thursday, damaging tracks and briefly disrupting train services, officials said.
Tracks damaged by the explosions near Landhi railway station this morning were repaired soon after and train services were restored, officials said.
"Train traffic has been normalised," an official at the City Railway Station told reporters.
Railway tracks across southern Sindh province have been targeted with low-intensity bombs several times over the past few weeks.
No group has claimed responsibility for the blasts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation