Bobby, the monkey arrested in Pak for crossing border
Islamabad: Believe it or not but authorities
in Pakistan`s Punjab province have "arrested" a monkey after
it crossed the border with India, according to a media report
The monkey was captured by wildlife officials in
Bahawalpur, Express News channel reported.
Local residents initially tried to capture the monkey
after it entered Cholistan area of Bahawalpur district.
After the monkey evaded them, the people informed wildlife
officials, who captured the animal after a struggle.
The monkey was taken to Bahawalpur Zoo, where officials
named him Bobby.
In May last year, Indian police detained a pigeon and kept
it under armed guard after it was caught on an alleged spying
mission for Pakistan.
The bird was found by a resident of India`s Punjab state,
which borders Pakistan, and taken to a police station 40 km
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users