Bobby, the monkey arrested in Pak for crossing border
Islamabad: Believe it or not but authorities
in Pakistan`s Punjab province have "arrested" a monkey after
it crossed the border with India, according to a media report
The monkey was captured by wildlife officials in
Bahawalpur, Express News channel reported.
Local residents initially tried to capture the monkey
after it entered Cholistan area of Bahawalpur district.
After the monkey evaded them, the people informed wildlife
officials, who captured the animal after a struggle.
The monkey was taken to Bahawalpur Zoo, where officials
named him Bobby.
In May last year, Indian police detained a pigeon and kept
it under armed guard after it was caught on an alleged spying
mission for Pakistan.
The bird was found by a resident of India`s Punjab state,
which borders Pakistan, and taken to a police station 40 km
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video