Bobby, the monkey arrested in Pak for crossing border
Islamabad: Believe it or not but authorities
in Pakistan`s Punjab province have "arrested" a monkey after
it crossed the border with India, according to a media report
The monkey was captured by wildlife officials in
Bahawalpur, Express News channel reported.
Local residents initially tried to capture the monkey
after it entered Cholistan area of Bahawalpur district.
After the monkey evaded them, the people informed wildlife
officials, who captured the animal after a struggle.
The monkey was taken to Bahawalpur Zoo, where officials
named him Bobby.
In May last year, Indian police detained a pigeon and kept
it under armed guard after it was caught on an alleged spying
mission for Pakistan.
The bird was found by a resident of India`s Punjab state,
which borders Pakistan, and taken to a police station 40 km
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ in trouble – Click here to read more
- Kapil Sharma meets 'showman' Subhash Ghai at Whistling Woods—See pic!
- Did 'Sultan' shoot disrupt Indian athletes' Olympic practice session at JLN Stadium? Here's what happened...
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan controversy: Adhyayan Suman explains why he broke his silence years after remaining tight-lipped
- Centre to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose today