Bodies of four `Baloch nationalists` recovered in Pak
Peshawar: The bullet-riddled bodies of
four men, believed to have been detained by security agencies,
have been found in Pakistan`s southwest Balochistan province,
with Baloch nationalist groups claiming that over 50 people
have been killed in a similar manner.
The bodies of Zubair Sarpara and Tariq Bangulzai were
found at Qambrani Road in provincial capital Quetta yesterday.
Both men were shot in the heads and their hands were tied
behind their backs, hospital officials told the media.
They bodies were identified using papers found in the
pockets of their clothing.
Police found two more bodies in Dasht area of
Mastung district. They were identified as Shahdin Marri and
Sohbat Marri. Their identity was ascertained from letters
found from their clothes.
All four men had earlier been listed as "missing
persons", an euphemism for people detained without charge by
security or intelligence agencies.
Nasrullah Baloch, chairman of the Voice for Baloch
Missing Persons, told reporters that the bodies of "55 missing
Baloch have been found during the past sixth months".
The development raised questions about the performance
of human rights bodies and the superior judiciary, he said.
Baloch nationalist groups have alleged that there has
been an increase in the killing of "missing persons" ever
since the Supreme Court began mounting pressure on security
and intelligence agencies to provide information about people
detained without charge.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IAF Mirage fighter plane lands on Yamuna Expressway!
- 'Maggi' under regulatory scanner for excess amount of lead, MSG
- Watch: Michelle Obama's 'Gimme Five' fitness video
- When Subramanian Swamy shocked people at a wedding!
- Expect that Rahul will be Congress president in 2015: Jairam Ramesh
- Mumbaikars join hands to save Pakistani teen with rare illness
- DNA: Analysis of Hurriyat chief Syed Geelani's passport issue
- DNA: Analysis of traffic system of Vancouver, Canada
- Mumbai: Diamond export company denies job to Muslim youth
- Aapke Sitare: Astro prediction for May 21, 2015
- Mirage 2000 fighter jet landing was part of capability demonstration: IAF
- DNA: IAF Mirage 2000 fighter plane lands successfully on Yamuna expressway
- DNA: Osama documents show 'Indian brother in Madinah' financed al Qaeda
- PM Modi's key campaign team member may join Nitish Kumar
- Woman robbed at gunpoint inside Hyderabad ATM
- RBSE (rajresults.nic.in) Class 12th science and commerce results 2015: Rajasthan Board Class 12th XII exam results 2015 expected to be announced on May 21
- RBSE (rajresults.nic.in) Class 12th science and commerce results 2015: Rajasthan Board Class 12th XII exam results 2015 to be announced today at 4 PM
- JAC 12th Inter Arts Result 2015: JAC 12th Inter Arts Result 2015 (jharkhandeducation.net) likely to be announced on Thursday May 21 at 1 PM
- CBSE Class 10 Results 2015 to be announced today?
- IAF jet lands on Yamuna expressway
- Check Jharkhand Board jac.nic.in: Class 12th Art Results 2015 declared
- Andhra Pradesh EAMCET results 2015: Andhra Pradesh EAMCET results to be announced on May 21 at www.apeamcet.org
- Log on to apeamcet.org AP EAMCET Results 2015: Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Marks and AP EAMCET Ranks 2015 declared
- Fawad Khan doesn’t want intimate scenes with Sonam Kapoor?
- We hire only non-Muslim candidates, diamond export firm tells Muslim youth
- IPL 2015: Rajasthan Royals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore - As it happened...
- DHSE (dhsekerala.gov.in) 12th Result 2015: Kerala DHSE Class 12th XII exam results 2015 to be announced on May 21
- Is MSG in 'Maggi' noodles harmful for you?
- SSLC (tnresults.nic.in) Tenth 10th Results 2015: Tamil Nadu Board Class 10th X Higher Secondary exam results 2015 to be declared on May 21
- 'IAS officer DK Ravi possibly committed suicide, suffered big loss in real estate business'