Bomb blast in north Afghanistan bomb blast, 8 civilians wounded
Beijing: At least eight civilians have been reportedly wounded in a bomb blast that hit a bazaar in Charbolak district of the northern Balkh province in Afghanistan.
Spokesman for provincial government, Farhad Munir said that the explosive device was planted on a motorbike and went off in the bazaar of Charbolak district.
Munir said that the investigation is underway to determine the reason of the blast and the number of casualties.
According to eyewitnesses, one person has been killed and some 20 others sustained injuries in the blast, but the police officials are yet to give complete details.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter