Bomb blast in north Afghanistan bomb blast, 8 civilians wounded
Beijing: At least eight civilians have been reportedly wounded in a bomb blast that hit a bazaar in Charbolak district of the northern Balkh province in Afghanistan.
Spokesman for provincial government, Farhad Munir said that the explosive device was planted on a motorbike and went off in the bazaar of Charbolak district.
Munir said that the investigation is underway to determine the reason of the blast and the number of casualties.
According to eyewitnesses, one person has been killed and some 20 others sustained injuries in the blast, but the police officials are yet to give complete details.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- LIVE: Donald Trump takes charge as 45th President of US; Barack Obama thanks supporters