Bomb blast in north Afghanistan bomb blast, 8 civilians wounded
Beijing: At least eight civilians have been reportedly wounded in a bomb blast that hit a bazaar in Charbolak district of the northern Balkh province in Afghanistan.
Spokesman for provincial government, Farhad Munir said that the explosive device was planted on a motorbike and went off in the bazaar of Charbolak district.
Munir said that the investigation is underway to determine the reason of the blast and the number of casualties.
According to eyewitnesses, one person has been killed and some 20 others sustained injuries in the blast, but the police officials are yet to give complete details.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Vijay Mallya says in forced exile, no plans to return to India
- Now, 'Find Time' for your meetings using Google Calendar
- Cancel your train ticket on phone or via SMS through these easy steps
- Not getting visa? This Balaji temple can help you fly abroad
- Rahul Gandhi visits ailing Sushma Swaraj at AIIMS