Bomb blast rocks Afghan SE town, at least 10 casualties
Kabul: A powerful blast rocked Khost city leaving at least 10 people dead and injured on Monday, a local official said.
"The blast took place in Khost city the capital of Khost province at around 10: 50 a.m. local time and according to preliminary report at least 10 people, all civilians were killed and injured," the official told Xinhua on the condition of anonymity, saying authorized officials would brief the media after investigation.
Meantime, a doctor in Khost city hospital who declined to be identified said that 15 injured civilians had been taken to hospital for medical treatment, some of them in critical conditions.
He also said that the explosive device was placed in a bicycle and detonated by a remote control.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh addresses Parliament over Kashmir violence
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh addresses Parliament over Kashmir violence – Part II
- I am a Goddess for the weaker section which is making people angry: Mayawati
- Sacked BJP leader Dayashankar to be arrested soon for controversial remark on Mayawati
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only?