Bomb explosion in Nepal injures Indian
Kathmandu: At least two people, including an Indian, have been injured during a bomb explosion in southern Nepal`s Parsa district.
The All Terai Liberation Front (Prateek group) has owned up the responsibility for the explosion that occurred at Ghantaghar of Birgunj, the border town of Nepal, at 6.30 pm yesterday, according to the police.
Rajesh Kumar Saha of Motihari, India, and Jamshed Ansari of Birgunj were injured, police said adding both are undergoing treatment in the local hospital.
Injured Saha was selling almond and Ansari was returning home when the incident occurred.
Parsa, in-charge of the armed group nicknamed as "Chandan" has owned up responsibility for the explosion through local media over telephone.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!