Bomb explosion in Nepal injures Indian
Kathmandu: At least two people, including an Indian, have been injured during a bomb explosion in southern Nepal`s Parsa district.
The All Terai Liberation Front (Prateek group) has owned up the responsibility for the explosion that occurred at Ghantaghar of Birgunj, the border town of Nepal, at 6.30 pm yesterday, according to the police.
Rajesh Kumar Saha of Motihari, India, and Jamshed Ansari of Birgunj were injured, police said adding both are undergoing treatment in the local hospital.
Injured Saha was selling almond and Ansari was returning home when the incident occurred.
Parsa, in-charge of the armed group nicknamed as "Chandan" has owned up responsibility for the explosion through local media over telephone.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India - Part II
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How will business be conducted in the future?
- IIFA 2016: Salman Khan spilling hotness in brand new hair-cut and elegant suit! – Pic inside
- Facebook hires top ex-Google executive for internet projects
- Want a better life? Practice these 5 habits – Watch video
- Toyota launches new engine facility in Bengaluru
- Rio-bound boxer Manoj Kumar reaches out to PM Narendra Modi – Here's why