Bomb hidden in cemetery kills 2 in Afghanistan
Kandahar (Afghanistan): Afghan police say a bomb has exploded in a cemetery in the southern Afghan city of Lashkar Gah, killing two men whose brother is a lawmaker for Helmand province.
Deputy Police Chief Ghulam Rabbani says the bomb was buried near the grave of a relative of Parliamentarian Abdulwadood Popal, who was not present.
A number of his family members had gone to the cemetery to pay their respects after morning prayers for the Eid al-Fitr holiday that marks the end of the Muslim holy month of Ramadan.
Rabbani says another seven members of the family were wounded in Sunday`s blast.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH