Bomb hidden in cemetery kills 2 in Afghanistan
Kandahar (Afghanistan): Afghan police say a bomb has exploded in a cemetery in the southern Afghan city of Lashkar Gah, killing two men whose brother is a lawmaker for Helmand province.
Deputy Police Chief Ghulam Rabbani says the bomb was buried near the grave of a relative of Parliamentarian Abdulwadood Popal, who was not present.
A number of his family members had gone to the cemetery to pay their respects after morning prayers for the Eid al-Fitr holiday that marks the end of the Muslim holy month of Ramadan.
Rabbani says another seven members of the family were wounded in Sunday`s blast.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog