Bomb kills 3 employees of Pakistani oil company
Quetta: Police say a bomb has hit a vehicle carrying employees of a national oil and gas company in southwest Pakistan, killing three people and wounding five others.
Police official Mohammed Tariq says Thursday`s attack occurred on a road in the Jaaferabad area of Baluchistan province. The people who were killed worked for the state-owned Oil and Gas Development Corporation.
No group has claimed responsibility for the attack. But Baluchistan has experienced frequent violence from nationalist groups that want a greater share of the province`s natural resources.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown