Bomb kills 3 employees of Pakistani oil company
Quetta: Police say a bomb has hit a vehicle carrying employees of a national oil and gas company in southwest Pakistan, killing three people and wounding five others.
Police official Mohammed Tariq says Thursday`s attack occurred on a road in the Jaaferabad area of Baluchistan province. The people who were killed worked for the state-owned Oil and Gas Development Corporation.
No group has claimed responsibility for the attack. But Baluchistan has experienced frequent violence from nationalist groups that want a greater share of the province`s natural resources.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Live: Jayalalithaa dies at 68 after suffering cardiac arrest; mortal remains brought to her official residence
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what