Bomb kills 3 employees of Pakistani oil company
Quetta: Police say a bomb has hit a vehicle carrying employees of a national oil and gas company in southwest Pakistan, killing three people and wounding five others.
Police official Mohammed Tariq says Thursday`s attack occurred on a road in the Jaaferabad area of Baluchistan province. The people who were killed worked for the state-owned Oil and Gas Development Corporation.
No group has claimed responsibility for the attack. But Baluchistan has experienced frequent violence from nationalist groups that want a greater share of the province`s natural resources.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Letter to Arvind Kejriwal - `Don't embarrass India again, buy yourself a pair of shoes`
- When a professor sexually abused a girl in classroom; watch other students' reaction
- Indian woman rescued from German refugee camp returns home, thanks government
- Signs that prove Lord Hanuman is still alive
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi