Bomb kills 3 employees of Pakistani oil company
Quetta: Police say a bomb has hit a vehicle carrying employees of a national oil and gas company in southwest Pakistan, killing three people and wounding five others.
Police official Mohammed Tariq says Thursday`s attack occurred on a road in the Jaaferabad area of Baluchistan province. The people who were killed worked for the state-owned Oil and Gas Development Corporation.
No group has claimed responsibility for the attack. But Baluchistan has experienced frequent violence from nationalist groups that want a greater share of the province`s natural resources.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...