Bomb kills two children in Pakistan
Islamabad: Two children - a five-year-old boy and his 12-year-old sister - were killed in Pakistan`s northwest tribal region when a bomb they had found exploded, a media report said.
The incident took place in Tapi area in North Waziristan Friday evening, Xinhua reported.
The boy found the explosive device while collecting firewood and took it home.
However, it exploded when his sister snatched it from him, presuming the bomb to be something else.
Both children died on the spot, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi