Bomb kills two children in Pakistan
Islamabad: Two children - a five-year-old boy and his 12-year-old sister - were killed in Pakistan`s northwest tribal region when a bomb they had found exploded, a media report said.
The incident took place in Tapi area in North Waziristan Friday evening, Xinhua reported.
The boy found the explosive device while collecting firewood and took it home.
However, it exploded when his sister snatched it from him, presuming the bomb to be something else.
Both children died on the spot, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- How has life changed since govt's demonetisation move?
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof