Bomb kills two children in Pakistan
Islamabad: Two children - a five-year-old boy and his 12-year-old sister - were killed in Pakistan`s northwest tribal region when a bomb they had found exploded, a media report said.
The incident took place in Tapi area in North Waziristan Friday evening, Xinhua reported.
The boy found the explosive device while collecting firewood and took it home.
However, it exploded when his sister snatched it from him, presuming the bomb to be something else.
Both children died on the spot, officials said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- Aamir Khan's remarks on intolerance stir controversy; BJP slams, film fraternity split
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'