Bomb scare delays Pakistani flight
Islamabad: A bomb scare led to a Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) flight from Lahore to Karachi being delayed for two hours.
Sources told Geo News that authorities at the Allama Iqbal International Airport received a phone call from an anonymous caller who claimed there was a bomb on board the PIA Lahore-Karachi flight PK-303, which could go off anytime.
Airport rescue teams along with bomb defusing experts searched the entire plane but found nothing.
An investigation was launched to trace the unknown caller as well as the motive behind the hoax.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- LIVE: Jallikattu Bill passed unanimously in state Assembly; violence rocks Tamil Nadu
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog