Bomb scare delays Pakistani flight
Islamabad: A bomb scare led to a Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) flight from Lahore to Karachi being delayed for two hours.
Sources told Geo News that authorities at the Allama Iqbal International Airport received a phone call from an anonymous caller who claimed there was a bomb on board the PIA Lahore-Karachi flight PK-303, which could go off anytime.
Airport rescue teams along with bomb defusing experts searched the entire plane but found nothing.
An investigation was launched to trace the unknown caller as well as the motive behind the hoax.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH
- I may not be with CM Akhilesh Yadav, but will always be with Mulayam Singh Yadav's son: Amar Singh