Bomb scare delays Pakistani flight
Islamabad: A bomb scare led to a Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) flight from Lahore to Karachi being delayed for two hours.
Sources told Geo News that authorities at the Allama Iqbal International Airport received a phone call from an anonymous caller who claimed there was a bomb on board the PIA Lahore-Karachi flight PK-303, which could go off anytime.
Airport rescue teams along with bomb defusing experts searched the entire plane but found nothing.
An investigation was launched to trace the unknown caller as well as the motive behind the hoax.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren