Bombing at railway station in Balochistan, 2 killed
Islamabad: At least two persons were killed and 10 injured when a bomb went off at a railway station in Pakistan`s southwestern Balochistan province on Wednesday.
The explosion occurred near the ticket office at the railway station in Chaman town near the Afghan border when a train was preparing to leave for the provincial capital Quetta, TV news channels reported.
No official was immediately available for comments.
Reports said the death toll could rise as some victims were in a critical condition.
The attack came two days after authorities claimed they had seized over 100 tonnes of explosives in Quetta.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country would not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- Can Lalu Prasad Yadav's elder son Tej be less in age than younger son Tejaswi?