Bombs kill 2 foreign troops in Afghanistan: NATO
Kabul: NATO says roadside bombs have killed two members of the international security force in Afghanistan, including one American.
The attacks on Monday came in the north and south of the country, NATO said. No other information was released in accordance with standard procedure.
The deaths bring the number of international troops killed in Afghanistan this month to 44, including 29 Americans, according to a count by a news agency. Sixty-six American troops were killed in July, making it the deadliest month for US forces in Afghanistan since the 2001 invasion.
Monday`s casualties follow the deaths Sunday of four US troops amid fierce fighting in eastern and southern Afghanistan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!