Bombs kill 2 foreign troops in Afghanistan: NATO
Kabul: NATO says roadside bombs have killed two members of the international security force in Afghanistan, including one American.
The attacks on Monday came in the north and south of the country, NATO said. No other information was released in accordance with standard procedure.
The deaths bring the number of international troops killed in Afghanistan this month to 44, including 29 Americans, according to a count by a news agency. Sixty-six American troops were killed in July, making it the deadliest month for US forces in Afghanistan since the 2001 invasion.
Monday`s casualties follow the deaths Sunday of four US troops amid fierce fighting in eastern and southern Afghanistan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- First batch of 5,000 Syrians evacuating Daraya
- US Open: Novak Djokovic faces race against time for Flushing Meadows defense
- Italy mourns quake dead as hope for survivors wanes
- ‘Bigg Boss 10’ promo: Will Salman Khan be seen in it? Scoop inside
- Katrina Kaif opens up about her break-up with Ranbir Kapoor! Deets inside