Boy dies in Pakistan blast
Islamabad: A nine-year-old boy was killed and three injured on Wednesday when a bomb placed in a sewer exploded in Pakistan`s Peshawar city, a media report said.
The massive blast took place in the Scheme Chowk neighbourhood, reported Geo News.
"A nine-year old boy was killed and two children and a man were wounded in the bomb blast," a senior police was quoted as saying.
Hukam Khan, an official, said it was a remote-controlled device.
A suspect has been held and sources said that a remote has been recovered from him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Kapil Sharma renews contract, his latest fee will make your jaw drop!