Boy dies in Pakistan blast
Islamabad: A nine-year-old boy was killed and three injured on Wednesday when a bomb placed in a sewer exploded in Pakistan`s Peshawar city, a media report said.
The massive blast took place in the Scheme Chowk neighbourhood, reported Geo News.
"A nine-year old boy was killed and two children and a man were wounded in the bomb blast," a senior police was quoted as saying.
Hukam Khan, an official, said it was a remote-controlled device.
A suspect has been held and sources said that a remote has been recovered from him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference