British PM to visit Pakistan on Saturday
Islamabad: British Prime Minister David Cameron will arrive here on a two-day visit on Saturday during which he will meet Pakistan President Asif Ali Zardari, Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and senior Foreign Ministry officials.
Cameron will discuss his country`s bilateral relations with Pakistan, the importance Britain gives to bilateral mutual interests toward promoting stability in the region, and Afghanistan situation in depth. He will also meet business fraternity and students during this visit, Online news agency reported.
The Pakistani leaders would brief Cameron about the country`s initiatives for peace and stability in Afghanistan and commitment toward terror`s elimination, said sources.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!