British PM to visit Pakistan on Saturday
Islamabad: British Prime Minister David Cameron will arrive here on a two-day visit on Saturday during which he will meet Pakistan President Asif Ali Zardari, Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and senior Foreign Ministry officials.
Cameron will discuss his country`s bilateral relations with Pakistan, the importance Britain gives to bilateral mutual interests toward promoting stability in the region, and Afghanistan situation in depth. He will also meet business fraternity and students during this visit, Online news agency reported.
The Pakistani leaders would brief Cameron about the country`s initiatives for peace and stability in Afghanistan and commitment toward terror`s elimination, said sources.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video